Copyright Terms for Download Purchases
All the contents of this website are the copyright of Mr. Mphoweh Jude Nzembayie. It has taken great dedication, time and sacrifice to create these materials you download. We created this copyright page to give you a better idea on how to respect our work and encourage us by not infringing on our rights.
All the materials sold on this site are the copyright of Mr Mphoweh Jude Nzembayie and are covered by international copyright laws. The materials you buy are available for private use ONLY. Private use here includes: one to one teaching or learning, using these materials within an educational institution and any educational non-commercial goal. Any commercial or non-commercial redistribution or reproduction of these products or a part of these products is strictly prohibited. Redistributing these materials on the internet is STRICTLY prohibited even if you are offering them free of charge. Of course this does not mean that you can’t make multiple copies for you and your students or friends as long as you don’t share it publicly on the internet. If you would like to use these materials beyond the licence limitations, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
THE BUYER OF OUR DOWNLOADS IS NOT BEING GIVEN THE RIGHT TO DISTRIBUTE EITHER COPIES OF THE DOWNLOAD OR TO MAKE ACCESSIBLE OTHER COPIES OF THE FILES THEREIN.
THE OWNER OF THE DOWNLOADS DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO LEND OR SELL THE DOWNLOADS OR FILES TO OTHER PERSONS WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF FUTONGE N. KISITO.
THE OWNER OF THIS DOWNLOADS DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISTRIBUTE THE FILES OF THIS CD ON THE INTERNET neither by uploading to a server nor sending them by emails.
Purchases made on this site are not subject to a refund unless, the password and usernames have not been sent to the buyer(which is unlikely for we always send your login details once we confirm payment).
We will send your password and details anytime from 30 mins after purchase to maximum 24 hours after purchase. Usually we respond more quickly during working hours. But your login details will be with you no more than 24 hours after purchase.
Website Copyright Terms
Mphoweh Jude’s Copyright Notice
Unless otherwise stated, all materials at eworkbooks4kids.com, including the text (quiz questions, transcriptions, and tutorials), HTML code, graphics, videos, photos, sound files, and overall design are copyright © 2006 by Mphoweh Jude Nzembayie , and are protected by international copyright law.
Apart from the free downloads offered on this site, no part of this site, including the HTML code, text, video or audio files, may be reproduced, copied, recorded, stored, modified, republished, downloaded, or distributed in any form without written permission of Mphoweh Jude, except for the conditions below.
My site has free materials to use online, but there are several limitations on how the material can and cannot be used. I have added this section for those visitors who want to respect my work, but also want to use the site as part of their study and teaching.
Feel free to contact me if you would like to license the rights to use the materials beyond the limitations stated below. Any variations to these restrictions must be approved by Mphoweh jude N:
- the contents of this site may be used online for personal use either at home, at an educational institution, or at a company;
- the quiz questions or scripts may be printed for personal use offline. In other words, the quiz questions and a script can be printed and then used in a student’s free time away from the computer.
- the materials may be used online at educational institutions, either for individual or teacher-guided instruction;
- teachers are permitted to make copies of a limited number of pages for students for incidental use (not as part of a textbook, etc.), and the following copyright notice must appear on each copy:
Copyright © 2006 by Mphoweh Jude eWorkbooks4kids.com. All rights reserved.
- making reference to the site and its activities in workshops or other presentations may be done without permission (I always encourage people to get the word out about my sites); however, permission to do so is requested if original graphics, screen shots, videos, quizzes, or transcripts are used as part of that presentation (which I usually grant).
- Copying, modifying, or redistributing the ebooks, quizzes and scripts for students beyond the limitations mentioned above whether it be for non-profit or profit purposes. In other words, you cannot republish the materials in any format whether it be for educational or commercial purposes, even if you cite this website;
- Modifying the materials without written permission from Mphoweh Jude N. Of course, please contact me if you have any particular suggestions about improving the material;
- saving the ebook or pdf files using any means to a local computer or electronic media (cassettes) for either personal, educational, or commercial use or uploading of html, sound, and graphic files to any server either for storage or redistribution (e.g., you cannot create your own site and upload my files there, regardless of whether you identify my site as the original source);
- uploading and storing the html , Video and sound files to a local network, such as a computer lab, whether it be for educational or commercial use;
- creating a CD of my materials either for personal, educational, or commercial purposes;
- embedding the pdf files in any other application is not allowed.
- The free downloads offered on this site may not be uploaded to another site, mass produced and redistributed without the formal consent of Mphoweh Jude N. They are purposely for individual use. Students and teacher can download them for private language learning & Teaching.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Note that we are supported by advertising. This is why we are able to provide free resources for your use. Without advertising, this site will be a paid membership site.